Marilyn Hickey Ministries
Marilyn Hickey Ministries
Video Editing Technician
Do you want hands on Television experience? Today with Marilyn and Sarah is a cable television program that reaches 2 billion households worldwide! We are looking for a full time Video Editing Technician!
Candidate will perform the duties required to provide video editing and closed captioning for television programs. Must be able to complete projects with set guidelines to ensure timely delivery of digital files to television stations. Individual will provide routine equipment diagnosis and maintenance. Candidate will perform camera operator duties during television production, and will assist with setup. Must be detail-oriented with a high capability of meeting deadlines. Requires excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent understanding of grammar, spelling and sentence structure is necessary. Experience with both PC and MAC operating systems is required. Experience in video/audio recording, video editing and television production is required. Must be Born Again and regularly attend a Bible believing church. Schedule: Full-Time Mon-Thu 40 hours/week. Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 hour, plus benefits.
To apply, please complete the online application and forward with your resume to hr<at>mhmin.org
Executive Director, Media Department
Do you want hands on Television experience? Today with Marilyn and Sarah is a cable television program that reaches 2 billion households worldwide! We are looking for a part time Administrative/Production Assistant for the Media Department!
- Candidate will provide administrative support to the Executive Director, Media Department, performing duties such as sorting and distributing incoming mail, preparing and modifying various documents, generating, maintaining and managing reports, scheduling meetings, copying, filing, etc.
- As purchasing agent for the department, individual will invoice and maintain budget tracking. Will provide quality control of audio/video products to ensure content is accurate and free of technical issues.
- Other duties include maintaining teaching log, uploading video content to You Tube, supporting various requests related to the daily television production, plus camera operator during television taping, and other special projects as assigned.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication, plus have strong administrative, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Must be Proficient in MS Office Suite, PC and Mac and able to handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Background or experience in video editing, social media and television production helpful.
Part-Time Schedule: Mon-Thu (20 hrs) Salary: $15.00 – $17.00 hour
To be considered for this position, applicants must complete an online application and email with resume to hr<at>mhmin.org