FLY Film Festival
FLY Film Festival
FLY Film Festival is a three day festival in the expanding city of Enid, Oklahoma; home of La La Land producers, the Luckinbill brothers. Entering our fourth year we offer feedback, entertainment, and unique trophies. This year we are working hard to offer new opportunities and benefits to hard working filmmakers.
Visit flyfilmfestival.org to SUBMIT YOUR FILM.
Early Deadline: March 31
Regular Deadline: April 22
Late Deadline: May 13
Acceptance Notification: by June 1
1. Submission forms must be completed with current phone, email, and mailing address. Incomplete information will cause your project to be removed from consideration. 2. Each filmmaker with a project that has been accepted to this year’s festival will receive 2 Three Day Passes to the event.
3. By submitting an entry, you agree to hold FLY Film Festival staff and volunteers, associated businesses, organizations, and sponsors harmless from all claims and liabilities connected with your participation and/or entry into the festival.
4. Entrants retain all rights to films and screenplays (as well as associated publicity materials).
5. Submitting your project grants permission to FLY Film Festival organizers to use clips from movies and publicity materials for promotions for festival and films on tv, radio, print, website, and social media.
6. FLY Film Festival reserves the right to reject any submission.
7. Submission Fees will not be refunded for any reason.
8. You will be notified if your film has been accepted and has a scheduled screening time. FLY organizers will make final decisions on screening.
I. Any film made after January 1, 2012 is eligible as long as it follow all other rules & regulations.
2. Films that have aired on US television prior to the festival or are currently commercially available for purchase or viewing are not eligible.
3. Filmmakers must have all rights associated to their project to enter or exhibit their film. This includes rights to any audio or visual materials used in the film or with promotional materials.
4. Films containing graphic violence towards children or animals, scenes of explicit sexual content (considered pornographic), or films that promote violence towards or against any group (political, racial, sexuality, etc.) will not be shown at the festival and may not be considered for awards. If you have questions about your film’s content, please contact FLY Film Festival coordinators at email@example.com.
5. FLY Film Festival reserves the right to reject any submission for any reason at any time.
1. Submit your film online at filmfreeway.com/festival/FLYFilmFestival
2. Follow all instructions and rules. Fill out forms completely and accurately. Make sure that you provide any passwords needed for judge’s viewing.
3. Multiple submissions are allowed but must be entered individually. Each film requires its own completed entry and fee.
4. The submitting party must be either the producer or director of the film or author of the screenplay or have expressed permission from the producer / director.
5. All entries must be in English or contain English subtitles.
6. Submitted projects should not exceed 2 hours (120 minutes) in length, not including closing credits. Films that include scenes during the closing credits that continue the film’s narrative will be counted towards the total running time.
AFTER ACCEPTANCE INTO FESTIVAL
If notified of acceptance into festival, make sure you provide 2 blu-ray or dvd copies of your project, labeled with Title of Film, Length, and submitting party. Films must be on a NTSC formatted disc (Region 0 or 1).
DVD’s and printed submissions should be mailed to
FLY Film Festival / 2017 Buggywhip Lane / Enid, OK 73703
Thank you for your interest in FLY Film Festival!!!!