TEGNA Digital Supervising Producer
TEGNA Digital Supervising Producer
Daily Blast Live, an innovative live show from TEGNA, based in Denver, CO, has an immediate opening for a Digital Supervising Producer.
The Digital Supervising Producer will work directly with the Digital Executive Producer, and the digital team, on managing strategies that continue to maximize digital audiences and platform engagement.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Act as second in command to the EP of social and digital
- Must have a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Have a strong grasp of standardized CPM’s for all platforms and post types
- Help social media managers create a posting schedule that maximizes the platform’s engagement and feeds interaction.
- Have a grasp of digital marketing and boosting posts either organically through group shares or with an advertising budget.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions for both TEGNA stations and beyond the organization with other large non-compete media organizations
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing regular participants in the conversation
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Please click HERE to apply today!
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the journalism and storytelling. Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills as well as an intermediate knowledge of editing on the Adobe Premiere Suite
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Date Posted: 8/13/2018
Expiration Date: 10/13/2018